Getaway Stays Ltd.
GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT
Rented Address: ___________________________
Guest Name: ___________________________
Guest Address: ___________________________
Check-in Date: ___________________________
Check-out Date: ___________________________
IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO PROCEEDING WITH YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST
By accepting this agreement, the Tenant(s) acknowledge(s) and agree(s) to the following conditions for the rental of: _____________________________________________ (Rented Property Address)
- “Owner” may refer to the owner, landlord, property manager and or his or her representatives.
- “Tenant” Shall refer to the booking tenant and all subsequent guests staying in the unit for the booked duration.
- “Chalet”, “House”, or “Unit” Shall refer to the rented address listed above
- The Booking tenant must be at least 21 Years of Age.
- Pets are not allowed in the unit at any time, unless approved by the Property Manager.
- Smoking is prohibited in the unit all times.
- The Town of the Blue Mountains has adopted a Noise Bylaw (#2002-09), which states, “No person shall make noise or cause noise to be made that would be likely to disturb the inhabitants of the Municipality. “You are not allowed to disturb any of your neighbours or interfere with their enjoyment of the resort at any time of the day or night. In the event that the tenant has caused a noise violation. The tenant will be responsible to pay for the $615.00 Provincial Notice of Offence fine.
- We ask you to please respect other tenants and neighbours and observe “normal” behaviour. No rowdy behaviour of any kind is allowed on the subject property. All noise must be kept at a reasonable level inside and outside the chalet. The Property Manager reserves the right to evict any tenants for disruptive behaviour.
- No parties or functional events are to be held in the unit and on the property at any time.
- The unit is equipped with kitchen and linen inventory. A list of the inventory is left in the unit. It is the tenant’s responsibility to contact the Property Manager within the first 5 hours of your stay if you suspect an item is missing from the list of amenities. If the tenant does not contact the Property Manager within such time and following the Tenant’s stay an item from the list of amenities is damaged or missing, the costs to replace/ repair such items will be charged to the tenant.
- The Property Manager will do a full assessment following the tenant’s stay. Following the assessment, the owner will determine at their own discretion if excessive cleaning or damage costs will need to be charged to the tenant and or deducted from the guest’s security deposit.
- The guest will pay a $500.00 security deposit at the time of booking. Upon checkout the Property Manager will perform a review of the condition of the house and determine at their sole discretion if any major damage has occurred that would result in the retention of partial or the full amount of the security deposit. The Security deposit will be returned to the guest within 48hours if no damage has been discovered.
- The chalet shall have no more than ( ) people at any given time unless agreed upon by the Owner prior to the stay.
- The Property Manager reserves the right to evict a Tenant without refund of any kind in the event that: 1) more people are in the chalet than was agreed upon; 2) that a noise violation has occurred; 3) damage or damages have occurred to the chalet. 4) Items from the chalet have been stolen or damaged.
- Before leaving the chalet, please make sure all doors and windows are locked
- Upon leaving the chalet, please close all blinds, return furniture to its original place, leave all dishes washed and generally, leave the chalet tidy, and dispose of all garbage. Extra cleaning charges will be at the sole discretion of the Property Manager if the chalet is not left in a satisfactory manor.
- The Property Manager is not responsible for the loss or damage of the tenant’s personal belongings and contents during the stay.
- It is the tenant’s responsibility to lock all doors and windows whenever you leave the premises. Any and all damage caused to the subject property due to tenants neglect or improperly securing the subject premises shall be the responsibility of the tenants. Please note that you will be held liable for any and all damage(s) suffered by the chalet, due to vandalism, if you fail to properly lock all windows and doors whenever leaving the chalet as well as upon your checkout.
- Tenant(s) assume(s) all liability (without any limitations) for the subject property and all guests during currency of the rental period. The Owner shall not be held personally nor commercially liable for any personal or financial loss, personal injury, and or death.
- The tenant is required to notify the Property Manager of any damages occurring during the rental period. Any attempt to cover up or conceal said damage may result in loss of all damage deposit plus cost of repairs and or replacement.
- The Property Manager reserves the right to cancel this Rental Agreement in the event the chalet has suffered damage(s) due to fire, flooding, vandalism, etc. that would render the chalet unsafe or not suitable for habitation. In such event, The Property Manager shall notify Tenant at earliest possible time and shall immediately return Tenants’ monies in full without interest, deduction or compensation of any kind.
I/We, the Tenant(s) indicated herein, have fully read and understood this agreement and do hereby agree with the above terms of our tenancy. I/ We understand that acceptance of this agreement via signature, digital acceptance, or digital signature shall be deemed a fully executed agreement.
___________________ __________________________ _____________________
Tenant Name Signature of Tenant Date